SuperCORR A Avionic and electronic component corrosion inhibitor.
SuperCORR A was originally developed for the U.S. Air Force to comply with Mil-DTL-87177B (formerly Mil-L-87177A) specifications. A water displacing lubricant and corrosion protection compound that prevents avionic as well as electrical and electronic components from systems failures caused by corrosion. It is now the industry standard for electrical corrosion protection, for in service maintenance by both military and commercial aircraft major repair and overhaul (MRO) facilities worldwide.
SuperCORR A is a unique and proprietary formulation with long-lasting, anti-corrosion inhibitors and components providing a superior lubrication coefficient and protection against moisture, wear, general and fretting corrosion, static electricity, corona, and other electro migration problems. The non-flammable film is only 7 microns (0.007mm) in thick and is formulated without sulphates, chlorides, petroleum-based material, or halogens, to meet the EU RoHS directive.
Manufactured and supplied by EnviroTech Europe Ltd, it is unexcelled in preventing failures of electrical systems and electronic equipment caused by corrosion as well as preventing the corrosion of metal components surfaces, including those of components comprised of dissimilar metals such as those found in aerospace environments.
SuperCORR A is packaged in aerosol cans make access to component parts easy for the engineering crew in difficult locations and conditions. Unpainted mild steel will not rust on exterior surfaces directly exposed to sea water environments for at least 6 months, protecting electrical connectors, switches, chains, drive shafts from corrosion while maintaining lubrication on moving surfaces.
Use SuperCORR A for protection and lubrication of connectors, electrical systems and switches and mechanical controls during servicing. The ability to displace water from exposed contacts can ensure reliable operation in extreme conditions all in one small aerosol can.
EFFICIENT AND ECONOMICAL
- Extremely long-lasting, specially formulated and proprietary anti-corrosive inhibitor.
- Eliminates premature failure of components created by moisture, general or fretting corrosion.
- Prevents deterioration and contamination on all surfaces of electronic and electrical equipment and mechanical close tolerance moving components.
- Reliability increased, maintenance intervals increased and costs reduced, manufacturers save costly warranty service calls or product re-call.
- Industry approval from: NASA, Boeing Aircraft, Bombardier, Embraer, Lear, Gulfstream, Hawker-Beechcraft, Cessna, Raytheon, Polish Airforce, Northrop-Grumman, Royal Navy and Royal Norwegian Air Force.
- Exceeds Mil C 81309 Corrosion Prevention Compounds.
- Approved in US Tri-Service Corrosion Manuals.
We can provide you with a Material Safety Data Sheet, independent laboratory reports, product samples or technical assistance. For more information or advice please contact us by telephone on 1-912-399-1559 or use ou contact form.
Share this page: